PAVILION: HOW TO BOOK AN EVENT
The Tappahannock-Essex VFD Pavilion is approximately 4000 square feet and is fully covered. It has electric and water access. The total fee for Pavilion rental is $300. A $100 deposit due upon the signing of the Pavilion rental agreement, which is refundable if clean up requirements are met. The balance of $200 is due at the time of the event.
Here are the next steps:
1. Check our Calendar of Events to see if the date you are interested in is available.
2. Complete our reservation form below to begin the rental process.
3. Review contract / rental agreement (link below).
4. Facility administrator will contact to confirm date is available.
5. Pay the deposit and reserve the date for your event.
Please note: We are in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Forms submitted outside these business hours will be reviewed on our next business day in the office.
We appreciate you considering our facility for your event!
RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
Use this form to submit your request to reserve the date for your event at the Tappahannock-Essex VFD Pavilion. The facility administrator will review your request and contact you with further details. Please be sure to review the listing of already scheduled events on the Calendar of Events prior to submitting your request.