MEMBER RENTAL INFORMATION:
HOW TO BOOK AN EVENT
Members can rent the Banquet Hall and / or Pavilion at a reduced rate once per calendar year.
Rates are as follows:
Here are the next steps:
1. Check our Calendar of Events to see if the date you are interested in is available.
2. Complete our MEMBER REQUEST FORM below to begin the rental process.
3. Review, download and print the MEMBER BANQUET HALL RENTAL AGREEMENT or MEMBER PAVILION RENTAL AGREEMENT. (links below).
4. Facility administrator will contact to confirm date is available.
5. Download and print the BANQUET RENTAL APPROVAL LETTER FOR TEVFD MEMBERS, FIRST RESPONDERS, AND COUNTY ADMINISTRATORS (Member Approval Letter link below).
- This letter must be signed by a TEVFD Officer at one of the monthly meetings and submitted to the facility administrator at least two weeks before your event.
6. Next you will need to pay your deposit to hold your date. See the MEMBER PAYMENT INFORMATION button on EVENTS tab.
MEMBER RENTAL REQUEST FORM